FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What is the current streaming subscription plan?
- DVD's and Live Stream Archives: $9.99/month - Includes
- Select DVD's
- Jump Starts (10 Minute Workouts)
- Playbacks of YouTube Live Streams, and
- The Tour Encore (clips from Phil's tour of classes around the country)
- Free access to watch on the Roku TV App
2. How do I cancel and how soon does it go into effect?
To cancel, log in, click on your name, then in the menu click on "My Plans". Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button. It will cancel immediately.
***There are no refunds or credits. The subscription period will be renewed monthly unless you have canceled your subscription on time (before the last day of your subscription). Cancellation does not entitle you to reimbursement (or any part of) the subscription fee.
3. How can I access streaming to the workout DVD's?
Log into the Xtreme mobile app (download from your app store) and click on the 'Xtreme Streaming' tab or from your web browser bookmark http://www.
- Click on Workouts On Demand.
4. What exactly is an Xtreamer?
Anyone who does the YouTube Live Stream classes, shows positive support for the Xtreme team and to the YouTube chat members, and of course, are subscribed to Xtreme Streaming!
5. How/where does the video play?
The videos play in your device's web browser, or if you have Roku you can download the Xtreme Hip Hop with Phil TV App and login with the same subscriber credentials you use here!
6. What devices can I watch from?
You can connect from a computer, phone or tablet anytime you want to.
7. How can I play content from my phone/tablet on a TV?
The most reliable way is to use a HDMI cable or adapter to transfer both audio and video from one source to another. You may need to obtain one for your type of phone/tablet: Ex. Lightning to HDMI (MFi Certified); USB C to HDMI.
8. What if I want to connect the stream wirelessly to my TV?
You can cast using Chromecast or Airplay between compatible devices, or use Wi-Fi if your devices are networked to do so.