FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What are the streaming subscription plans?
- DVD's and Live Stream Archives: $9.99/month - Includes all of Phil's previous DVD's, any future DVD's and playbacks of all Live Streams.
- Music: $5.00/month or $25.00/month: Select songs from Xtreme Hip Hop with Phil fitness videos.
2. How do I cancel and how soon does it go into effect?
To cancel, log in, click on your name, then click on "My Plans". Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
There are no refunds or credits. The subscription period will be renewed monthly unless you have canceled your subscription on time (before the last day of your subscription). Cancellation does not entitle you to reimbursement (or any part of) the subscription fee.
3. How do I access streaming to the DVD's and Music On Demand?
Log into the Xtreme mobile app (download from your app store) and click on the 'Xtreme Streaming' tab or from your web browser bookmark http://www.
- Click on Workouts On Demand for DVD's
- Click on Audio On Demand for Music
4. What if I purchased my digital DVD before November 2019, how can I access it?
The option to view through the website went away with the "Xtreme Streaming" launch in November 2019. You will need to subscribe to a monthly plan to watch it through the app again (but now you have access to all of the platform content all of the subscribed time) or you can watch your purchased downloaded version.
5. What if I didn't download it in time?
***If you previously purchased a digital DVD PRIOR TO NOVEMBER 2019 and did not download your content, email xtremehiphopapp@gmail.
6. I downloaded my DVD but it won't play on my Apple device. What now?
Apple is using a certain file format coding and viewer (Quicktime) that is only compatible with their devices. This is preventing Apple users from viewing the mp4 file when you download it. The only way to view it is to convert it to Quicktime, which may result in it becoming a significantly larger file size (10MB) or watch it on a non Apple device.
***If you have a Gmail email account, save it to your Google Drive. It should play from there! View "Streaming Help" in the Xtreme app for more tips.***
7. How fast does my connection need to be?
You need a minimum of 1.5Mb download Internet speed for our best quality, check at http://www.speedtest.net. We are not responsible for connectivity and delivery.
We support most devices and operating systems: Microsoft® Windows®, Apple® Mac® or tablets including Google® Android™ devices and Apple® iPad® or iPhone® devices will work. You may have to access streaming at a lower bitrate feed that works over most 3G and 4G services also.
Please consult with your local access carrier for rules and regulations. Be aware that we are not responsible for data connection charges to view the stream on any platform or service.
8. How/where does the video play?
The video plays automatically in your browser. It works on PC, Mac®, tablet or smartphone. But you have to ensure you have a proper broadband connection for video.
9. What devices can I watch from?
You can connect from a computer, phone or tablet anytime you want to.
10. How can I play content from my phone/tablet on a TV?
The most reliable way is to use a HDMI cable or adapter to transfer both audio and video from one source to another. You may need to obtain one for your type of phone/tablet: Ex. Lightning to HDMI (MFi Certified); USB C to HDMI.
11. What if I want to connect the stream wirelessly to my TV?
You can cast using Chromecast or Airplay between compatible devices, or use Wi-Fi if your devices are networked to do so.
12. Where can I find more help for streaming on multiple devices?
Get the free Xtreme Fitness With Phil app from Google Play or Apple and view the 'Streaming Help' tab. There are pictures and more detailed explantations of connecting phones/laptops to bigger monitors.